miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Cut or not to Cut, that is the only question

Delirios de Penny Lane a las 1:28
Reacciones: 


Sometimes I wish I could turn all this wounds to your side of the field,
Sometimes I wonder how many scars are left, for this war to end
Sometimes I wonder if I will make it through this endlessly battle
Sometimes I wonder why life has turned in to such a dread thing

Where had all the bright butterflies gone? 
Surrended by uncertancy, all I can think is
your pain, my blood and skinny bones
Cold steel against carmine droplets 
happiness and joy, Where has my heart gone?
Slice and cut, be free and fly, gasp and I'm dry

it hurts when I smile, it hurts when I cry, 
it hurts when I move, it hurts when I sleep
It hurts when I love, it hurts when I hate
So why would be a razor the reason to stop?

1 Dream's:

Open The Door For You' on 10 de julio de 2013, 11:13 dijo...

Ha sido nominada para los premios ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD,pásate por mi blog para más información: http://garaziemociones.blogspot.com.es/

Blogger templates

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Blogroll

I write like
J. D. Salinger

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Blogger news

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

 

Penny Lane Ѽ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos